10 great questions to ask before hiring your next Realtor.
- What is your commission rate? What service is included for that rate?
- What makes you unique/innovative when compared to the other (approx.) 800+ agents in the local area?
- Do you have experience, education and career background rooted in business and negotiation? How extensive is it?
- Are you a Broker or a sales agent working for a Broker?
- Do you have a second or part time job in addition to practicing real estate?
- Aside from owning a smart phone, how well do you understand and use technology as a sales marketing tool?
- How do you drive buyer traffic to properties?
- Can I view testamonials related to your ability to drive buyer traffic to a property?
- What is your annual sales volume?
- How long have you lived in the Charlottesville/Albemarle area?